Property Detail

MLS#389352 - THIS IS AN ARCHIVED LISTING OF A PAST SALE

Honua Kai - Hoku Lani #SR506 in Kaanapali

$1,220,000 FS
2 Bedrooms
2 Bedrooms
2 Bathrooms
2 Bathrooms
1240 sqft Living Area
1240 sqft
39.84 Acres
39.84 Acres

Hokulani 506 is a spectacular 2-bedroom 2-bath ocean view residence in the luxury oceanfront Honua Kai Resort offering dramatic sunrise views from the West Maui mountains to divine sunsets along the Kaanapali shores. The ideal location to spend your days rejuvenating. A truly contemporary Hawaiian experience. Hokulani 506 is the rare opportunity that showcases oceanfront views in a resort setting. Luxury living for you and your guests start here. Highly requested vacation rental. New owner to honor future bookings. ***THE SOLD PRICE OF $1,220,000 IS ONLY FOR 75% OWNERSHIP OF THIS UNIT. THE BUYER PREVIOUSLY HAD 25% OWNERSHIP STAKE AND CHOSE TO BUY OUT HIS PARTNERS REMAINING 75%. BUYER ALSO PAID ALL THE CLOSING COSTS.

This listing is displayed for reference only. Courtesy ofColdwell Banker Island Prop(L) via The Maui Multiple Listing Service
Construction
Year Built:2008
Land
State Zoning:Urban
County Zoning:H-M Hotel District
Utilities
County Water
Telephone
Tv Cable
Underground Electricity
Sewer County
Financials
Potential Short Sale:No
Listing Price: $1,785,000
Original Price: $1,875,000
Land Tenure:Fee Simple
Fees
Tax Year Ends:2020
Taxes per month: $1836
Monthly Maintenance Fee: $2505
Public Records
  • MLS 388478
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1441 sqft
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Land 8.01 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390798
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 690 sqft
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Land 34.82 Acres
  • Bathrooms 1
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 389969
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 700 sqft
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 1
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 387930
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1300 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 387851
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1512 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 37.00 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 388492
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 2052 sqft
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Land 16.94 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2.5
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390912
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 960 sqft
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Land 10.20 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390787
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1100 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390515
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1100 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 387600
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1080 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 34.82 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 389947
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1440 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 10.20 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390534
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1080 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 389238
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1315 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 34.82 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390088
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1100 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 387613
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1230 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 34.82 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390245
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1799 sqft
  • Bedrooms 3
  • Land 17.00 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2.5
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 389221
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1152 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 10.00 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 386049
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1100 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 391406
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 905 sqft
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Land 6.67 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390686
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1100 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 389637
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1439 sqft
  • Bedrooms 1
  • Land 8.01 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 386315
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1100 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 39.84 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2
  • CPR Yes
  • MLS 390676
  • Location Kaanapali
  • Condo
  • Living 1850 sqft
  • Bedrooms 2
  • Land 37.00 Acres
  • Bathrooms 2.5
  • CPR Yes

Condo

Mountain/Ocean Views
Condominium
Beds:2
Bath:2
Floor Level:5
Living Area:1240 Sqft
Pool:Yes -In-Ground
Central A/C:
Other Features:Exercise Room, Security Guard
Stats
Status: SOLD
Days On Market:109
List Date:11/19/2020
Last Update:03/08/2021
Close Date:03/08/2021