Hawaii has a population of approximatley 1.4 million residents.
1. Left the house without shoes – or slippers on without realizing it and been left to wander the stores and beaches barefoot.
2. Eaten Shave Ice- with all the extras, ice cream, snow cap (sweetened condensed milk) and azuki beans.
3. Complained about the cold – When ist’s 72 degrees out and everyone else is saying how warms it is.
4. Given away fruits and veggies from your yard – and accepted them from your neighbors friends and family. Fruits and veggies often including mangos, avocados, lychees and other tropical fruits.
5. Wear a flower in your ear. – The left ear means your heart is taken and the right ear means you may be available. Wink wink.
6. Eaten spam musubi – from 7-11.
7. Call anyone older than you Aunty or Uncle.
8. Throw a shaka- for any reason.
9. Can play at least one song on the Ukulele -and have a jam session.
10. Say “Aloha” – When greeting anyone, friends, family and strangers.